BEST smell in the series!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

The whole series is great. They pump sturdy, and the road doesn't dry your hands!

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This flavour is the best compared to other flavour of this brand. Everyone should try.

Gentle on hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells great & doesn't dry my hands even after several washes unlike other brands of hand soap. Method never fails!

My Favourite scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Non drying on the skin and everyone loves the lavender scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful smell comes out in the form of foam. Helping my daughter.

Very good

Posted by MarjiMum on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love finding products like this that do not have all the baddies in them. Very nice fragrance too.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchase all the time! Great product! Foams so well and cleans better than most liquid hand soaps!

Foaming and cleaning with scent not found in stores

Posted by Benice2U on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

So difficult to find lavender scents in the stores as they carry almost every other scent but this one. I use this one in my master bathroom and then apply lavender scented moisturizer on my hands right afterwards. This allows me to stay as calm and collected as possible. Lavender is so naturally relaxing and I just love it. This brand works to get dirt off without stripping the skin of too much oil and the foam is a bonus.

French lavender Method foaming hand wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this item, but was disappointed that iHerb does not stock the refill for this item.

Method, Foaming Hand Wash, Lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good service and like the different scents. This soap is kind to the hands and smells wonderful. I will certainly reorder again and recomment this product to my friends.

1 2