Highly recommended!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one is just as good as all the other method products, which is really good! The soap foams very well, making it easy to use and spread evenly. My hands don't dry out either after use. You have to really like the smell of lavender to like this soap, as the smell is very much present, and very much alike the smell of a real lavenderflower. The refill bag is very, very handy! Highly recommended!

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome hand soap. We use it in foaming refillable dispensers, which limit how much soap you use, so the refill lasts a long time.

Best handsoap EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this all over my house, and I even take it to work to chill out my boss! It smells like real lavender, not a chemical version. Keeps my hands soft, and I looooove the smell.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good smell, good value, clean!

love love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

gentle on hands and great value for money on iherb.. have been buying this for years now and will continue to use this product!

Wonderful scents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All of the Method Products are just fabulous, they work well, smell great and are reasonably priced. We have just about phased out all of the chemical ridden products we have been using.

Smells great and it's such a pretty colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well and smells lovely.

Gorgeous Scent and Great Product!

Posted by achronicvoice on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gorgeous soothing, lavender scent. One of my favourites in the Method gel hand wash series. Hands feel nice and well cared for after.

Favorite hand wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this at the start of winter. Live the scent. Method is my favorite hand wash...never overdries my hands. Speedy arrival. Well packaged. Fresh product.

Lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely and gentle on hands, refill good value

1 2 3