nice bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

method always been my kitchen stapled items efficient in cleaning and pleasantly smell. and their pump container has NEVER fail me a single times eg subtaintable amount at each pump, no leakage etc. lastly each individual sense /smell always pleasing and pleasant. side note...I got the Mickey mouse coz of the cute bottle.

A nice foaming hand wash ...

Posted by acumen on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... which is a little on the small side in size, but the price is ok. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

My 3 year old loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 3 year old boy loves his mickey mouse hand wash. Its a pity that this product has been discontinued.

Happy kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The kid get so happy for this. Refilled it with another soape when empty. The original soap diden smell good btw.

Good non-toxic hand wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bottle was smaller than I expected but it's very cute and the hand wash is very nice.

Mickey Mouse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fun bottle, pump not so good, brakes easily, long lastin gsoap

Mickey Mouse!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the bottle, it's just too cute! :) Even adults find it adorable. Will definitely get the refill pack for this.

Kid appeal

Posted by KatySeventy on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one's a favourite with our kid. He thinks it smells like lemon soda/pop and enjoys the foam. His mom (ie me), on the other hand, doesn't think it cleans well enough for full score. It's also quite small. We'll refill the bottle when it's empty. Unfortunately, the Mickey Mouse-logo is only a sticker and won't last.

Disney soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Funny way to wash small childrens hands, and it smells good

Kids love hand washing now!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and fresh smell. I would give it a 5 star if refills in sale fragrance were available as well...

1 2