Fun and Cute fizzy strawberry smell for my lil baby

Posted by MrsNES on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 1 year old baby loves this. She loves seeing Minnie when I wash her and the smell is so fun and so cute. It literally smells like strawberry in a fizzy carbonated drink - think sugar rush! I only wished it came in a pump for easier dispensing so for that I will only give it 4 stars.

An OK body wash solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love Method and felt this was an OK body wash solution. Nothing fantastic. It is a slightly watery solution and finished really quickly.

8yo did not like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I quite like the smell as it's not overpowering but my girl did not like it. She thought the smell was artificial. I was attracted by the cute bottle and since she didn't like it, i won't be buying it again. Pity!

Gift for fds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not yet try

sweetest smelling shower gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for cute packaging. Obviously it's for kids but I used it for my adult self. The smell was extra sweet so I added several drops of peppermint oil, which completely broke down the consistency, but ended up loving it during summer days.

Smells nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

But I barely noticed strawberry. It smells like grapefruit. Also the container dispenses too much.. so be careful or pour it into another container when you use it.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, easy to use, like the 2 in 1 that makes it convenient for kids to wash themselves. Good price too!

lovely