Great soap!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just a small dab is enough as this is very foamy. Wonderful pine-ish scent, very refreshing. Leaves skin incredibly smooth and nourished. Will buy again!

Nice smell but watery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natural smell. Watery, need to apply quite an amount every time, moist after use though.

:D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I simply love love love this shower gel. The scent is so good, and I don't get sick of it. It's also not very drying, and I have very dry skin.

fresh and summery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this body wash is light and fresh. It lathers well.

Love the Method body washes

Posted by RodericRinehart on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Leaves no film, cleans well, and smells good. I like the fact it uses safe chemicals. It's not as crunchy as Dr. Bronner's, but that leaves a film on your skin. We use Bronner's for other uses, but not the shower.

Long lasting

Posted by odereviews on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Long lasting bottle. Great value for the money. Bottle is bit heavy and slippery when wet. Otherwise just a fine product.

good

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice body wash. I used it mostly in the mornings because smell is so fresh and would help me to wake up. It did not dry my skin and lasted a long time.

Super odeur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bonne odeur de propre sur la peau qui dure longtemps, facile d'utilisation car texture fluide et plutôt hydratant pour ma peau sèche. Je rachèterai sans problème

Clean and Moisturized

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This body wash smells great and leaves me feeling clean and moisturized.

love this body wash!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this body wash because I was looking for a product with no artifcial fragrance or color. It smells wonderful! So fresh and herbacious, it's like aromatherapy and cleansing all in one! Will definitely purchase again.

1 2 3 4