as good as (the other brand)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I initially purchased another more expensive brand of tart cherry concentrate and was prepared to re-purchase, but the good reviews for this brand (Michelles Miracle) persuaded me to give it a try, and I am so glad I did. From the taste (tart, but not overly so) to the texture (thick and syrup-y) to the color (a deep burgundy red) to the results (a calm, sleepy, ready-to-get-a-good-nights-sleep feeling about 20 minutes after taking it) this seems to be the exact same product, just at a better value.

very tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far I believe my joint discomfort is less since being on this a a couple weeks. The ONLY negatives are the price and the leakiness of the bottle. Otherwise I will keep using.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste. Mix two tablespoons in water two hours before beadtime results in improved sleep. Its amazing ORAC value and unique nutrients are also a good BONUS !! Tart Cherry is one of nature's superfood treasures which makes me think of how fantastic nature is.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But to small bottle and It should have been a lighter containor because of the weight for sending. When the whole family is using this It lasts not even for a week.

Couldn't Expect More

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used the concentrate to enhance the flavor of a fresh sour cherry pie. This pie had a richer and completely natural sour cherry taste. Purchased to do just that and it met all expectations. Would definately recommend it.

Tastes The Best!!!

Posted by canada on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Simply - The best tart cherry on the market! Few less expensive cherry concentrate I have tried - tasted as mix of sugar and flavoring for me. Another Great one - from Eden Foods and from Organic by Nature.

It's the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have had two attacks of Gouty Arthritis (Gout). After the first, almost 10 years ago, I began drinking one ounce of juice mixture. The second attack, about 5 years ago, began after a two and a half week trip to Europe in which I was not able to use take the juice with me nor get any in France or Germany. After two doses the 2nd attack was gone. I have not changed my diet of red meat (steak, ribs, and BBQ) and seafood (shrimp and lobster) in any way, in fact, I probably eat more. After all, when your 68, good food in one of the highlights of your day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best tart cherry ive tasted! perfect to mix out with water and a hint of stevia. I love having it before i go to sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, great as helthier drink for kids (and grown ups)

1 2