Excellent for travelling

Posted by TrueReviews on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mild by Nature is our favourite shampoo, it cleanses very well, leaving our baby's skin baby soft! We had to take a one week trip abroad, so I purchased this sample size shampoo , so I don't have to compromise by using something that I'm not sure it works. Very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Cute mini shampoo and body wash to include in your gift bag for the new born!

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mini shampoo and body wash is a sweet little gift to be added to your gift bag when you go and meet that new miracle born on planet earth ;-) The smell is great. And this product is free of SLS, parabens, dyes, animal testing and animal ingredients. Made with biodegradable ingredients. It looks fun too.

Nice light scent and easy to lather

Posted by Ahpeng on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Scent is light and nice. My gals like it, so may buy the bigger botlle

Good quality shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have actually been using this myself as I have had an irritated scalp. It is very mild and does not irritate my scalp at all, but actually does a really good job of cleaning my hair. Will have to get a bigger bottle next time.

Mild and Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it to clean my eyes several times per day because of blepharitis. It's so mild and soft to the eyes.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin, so I try all kinds of baby body wash. I love it, it feels good, smells great. I'll buy again.

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

has a light fruity fragrance and quite nice, my kid loves it. It is great even for adults with sensitive or dry skin. Will be ordering a bigger bottle.

product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've never used anything milder in a bodywash and would definitely buy again!!! It's the only product that hasn't caused me to itch and I have very sensitive skin which is why I try baby products.

Mild By Nature, For Baby, Shampoo & Body Wash, 2.2 fl oz (65 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have bought it to my dear daddy :) Daddy likes it greatly though his hair are demanding. Hair even look like there is more of them than before. Daddy asks for more :)

Nice product

Posted by 10 percent OFF here on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use "MS J 177" (without spaces) for immediate 5% off on your order when check out and 5% rebate!!! Applicable for both new and existing customer!! 用"MS J 177" (没有空位),可享全单实时95折及5%回赠,新旧会员同时适用‧