Dry out baby skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 2 yr old son has eczema. After using the body wash for a week, it drys out my son skin and caused his eczema to flare up. Those with dry skin and eczema may want to try out first before buying.

Effective, but not tear-free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It cleanse my baby very well, but i couldn't say that it's tear-free (everytime my baby cries).

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

light washes, but still no-tear free

Great for newborn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for my newborn, so mild and doesn't irritate his eyes. However, I just realised it contains parfum so will try a different product next time

great shampoo but too many ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this is not an entirely innocent product , many chemicakl ingredients... aS a shampoo is great, nice smell and foam.

Received An Expired Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Order 3 bottles for my 9 months old baby which I received them today. Unfortunately iherb sent me an expired item. Another 3 stars is for faster delivery than its expected. Quite disappointed for iherb operation !! However the iherb will return money but isn’t my point to save time and use promptly by ordering 3 bottles at the first place. If you order one, don’t forget to double check. 🙄

Just Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it to my kids. As a shampoo, it doesn't do much. No changes i can see in my kids hair.. smell tangerine, but not lingers too long. As body shower gel, just okay. Their skin still feel dry and need to apply moisturiser after bath..

Doesn't smell good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't have a nice smell, even my kids refuse to use it...

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i don't like the smell though.

not tear free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

cleans hair but is not tear free

1 2 3