Very, very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After scrutinizing the list of ingredients, I was amazed to discover that, unlike the immense majority of other baby shampoos, the manufacturer had not added one or two of those loathed harmful chemicals such as PEG or propylene glycol or methylparaben. The detergents in this bottle are mild indeed. As an adult I use this as a shower gel with very good results. I'll keep buying this brand no matter what they charge me.

Favourite baby shampoo!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product was on sale and I got it to try it and I was not disappointed. It is free of any nasty chemicals, safe enough to use it on my son. It lathers nicely and has a pleasant smell. It cleans very well and leaves the skin baby smooth!! The bottle is also very big and lasts a lot! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Smell (^_*)

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I Like its smell :) try it and you will thank me

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've use quite a number of bottle. the smell is so nice and its not drying. definately will buy again and recommend

I tried the sample first

Posted by JoysWorld on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

And it worked so well, and so gently on my sensitive allergy dog that this is now all I use on his face.

Gentle Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for new babes sensitive skin. Use it the girls and myself.

Very gentle cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice, mild cleanser with a very gentle, pleasant scent. It doesn't seem to bother my daughter's sensitive skin and the scent doesn't hang around past bath time!

Really great !

Posted by OrganicGirl on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Safe ingredients, almost no fragrance, great lather, really soft and smooth for my very sensitive skin. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good.baby like it

Good to try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it's good to try before you spend the money to purchase some product you never buy!