Best Baby Wipes Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are the best baby wipes. I tried several different brands, which I received as gifts for my newborn, but I keep going back to these! They are soft, thick and durable as the product description reads. Sometimes products don't match up to the marketing behind the product. But these do. Great for my baby girl! And I love the shampoo and lotion from this line as well.

High Quality And Economical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These wipes are far superior to the Johnson's baby wipes. Since each wipe is thick, slightly textured, and larger than most other wipes, I only need half the number of wipes than usual to get the job done. One packet lasts a long time!

THE VERY BEST baby wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

MUST try these baby wipes!!! They are the best ever. Soft but thick almost like using a cloth. You can also use them to take off make up. Very clean and fresh.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not allergy even used it on my face.

Not bad, but ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the "BabyGanics" wipes. These ones have a very strong smell. And, they are difficul to grab when you reach the last ones. I don't know how to explain it, sorry for my bad English : when you take one wipe, the following one is supposed to go up too. With these wipes, no. They are just folded and on a pile. So you have a hard time to grab the last ones as the pack is big.

Caused A Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used these on me and on my dogs paws and both of us hated them! They smell really strong, not at all what I would expect from baby wipes. After using them my dogs paws became red and sore. I used a few then binned the rest of the pack.

You can never have enough of wet wipes with a new born!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You can never have enough of wet wipes with a new born!

Great Wipes!

Posted by AliceLamChungChung on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been repurchasing and repurchasing these products throughout the year for my old dogs. These wipes are mild, thick enough to rub on their paws. Even though it is in a paper package, it is able to keep moist for over a month after opening. I will definitely recommending for people with babies and pets. The most important of all is cruelty free!

Great value. Mild aroma.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These wipes are great. The value is really good compared to other natural brands. The smell is mild & these cloths are soft. Will purchase again.

First Time Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will Buy Again. Like these wipes a lot BUT do not flush in toilet. Don't flush any in toilet.

1 2