EDTA AND TEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Beware, this product contains (tetrasodium EDTA) and (triethanolamine)TEA which are toxic and harmful to the body. I didn't realize it until i received this product in my package.

Long awaited and loving it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been checking my mail everyday for this to arrive and finally it has! I recently came up with a strange rash ALL over my face and all the products I use stings on my face, EXCEPT THIS! This finally calmed it down and my face feels hydrated and not itchy anymore! I will buy this over and over and over. Probably use it alone in summer and this along with a light moisturizer during the winter. Another thing to note, I been having really really oily skin and even an hour after I washed my face and applied moisturizer I felt greased up again. I knew my face was dehydrated and I had to blot on literally 4 or 5 different lotions and it still wasn't enough.. THIS BABY CHANGED THAT! I washed my faced and put this on liberally and it was AMAZING. It's been two hours since and my face still feel freshly cleaned! HIGHLY WORTH TRYING.. especially at such an affordable price. Also, even though I haven't tried the other more known brands, I would buy this over anything else any day! Short and simple simple ingredients, NO smell at ALL (I sniffed real hard).

Daily facial moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a daily facial moisturizer it works awesome. Very cheap, no irritants, no grease or sticky film, absorbs quickly. I've never been a user of facial mositurizers because of my oily skin, but using this before my oil free make-up seems to help keep the oil away for longer during the day. Great value!

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Aloe I've tried for the price; it doesn't irritate nor leave a sticky film or burning sensation like some aloes can, if you have sensitive skin like me. Will buy again!

Not satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very'watery' and light, but does nothing for burns. Doesn't work like other aloe products I've tried. Better to pay a little more and get a proper aloe product. Could maybe work as a moisturizer, but that was not why I bought it.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have super sensitive skin and live in hot & humid Singapore. I must say this gel is perfect for me.. it sinks into my skin and does not leave it red or irritated one bit! Its great for cuts and burns too, and the texture is just perfect for me to add a couple of drops of sodium hyaluronate for that extra hydrating boost! Its cheap and works great! Never had any problems with the squeeze bottle too.. I'll be using this for many more years :)

Quite good, no sticky feeling,

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used both Jason and mill creek aloe Vera for my face and body. The former is a bit sticky, even a few minutes of using it while the latter seems ok, leaving a fresh feeling, Given the choice, I prefer the latter, which contains 99 percent of aloe Vera, compared with the 98percent of aloe Vera from Jason,

Not thrilled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special. Just a very light pleasant gel but with no real aloe properties proven. Itchiness and burning still there after application.

great for allergic skin

Posted by loafulofcarbs on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is allergic to ANYTHING, except for this!! This is the only aloe Vera that I can use after trying 5 diff brands. HURRY UP AND RESTOCK PLS ITS BEEN 1 month!!!!!

Mill Creek, 99% Aloe Vera Gel, it works great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use it on my daughter's skin at her back area, it help to repair the skin and clear up the rashes. My daughter have been sketching her skin so much, the rashes would not go away. This aloe vera gel is so much better than California baby calendula cream.It don't stink her skin, and after application the skin seems smoother.