Grow your hair back

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

My hair had thinned from stress and FM. I was looking for a shampoo that thickened, restored health, and contained biotin, keratin and jojoba. This is it. I used one bottle and noticed immediate improvements. I ran out and started using something else and my hair is blah and falling out again. So back to Mill Creek. 4 stars because it does leave your hair just slightly on the dry side, however with a little conditioner on the ends and my hair looks better than it has in years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

Left my hair feeling soft and silky without those nasty chemicals. I've seen an all around improvement on breakage and shedding since the first use.

Best Shampoo Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am always trying new hair products and look for things that are moisturizing and leave my hair soft with a slip to it. This shampoo does such a good job that I am able to scale back on the repair conditioners that I use because I lighten my hair. As for other folks saying it's drying, if you overcondition your hair, like using too much protein treatment, it will feel dry even though it isn't. It works great on children's hair too.

Love this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo. It makes my hair soo soft and shiny and detangles very well I hardly need any conditioner. I have stopped using my other natural shampoos:). Will continue to purchase.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from hair shedding, slow hair growth and flakes due to excessive sebum clogging my hair follicles. After some research about Jojoba Oil dissolving the sebum in the hair follicle I decided to try this shampoo because Jojoba Oil is the second ingredient listed and it has a list of other natural & organic ingredients. After the second use of this shampoo I noticed a considerable difference in the amount of hair shedding and flakes. It also left my hair very soft and smells good. It also contains no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate which is a skin irritant and aggravates the hair follicle. This will be a good shampoo for continued use to keep the hair follicle sebum free and clean.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like how my hair feels soft and sometime strong.nice one

The best I tried for oily hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this shampoo because it leaves my hair maneagable and shiny. It is the best shampoo I tried for my oily hair. I also have noticed that my hair falls out less.

I love this shampoo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great shampoo I'm going to get it again and see if there is a matching conditioner.

good price

Posted by LauraLeonard on April 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

bought for my kids, they say it cleans really well with no flakey scalp.

I don't recommend it

Posted by bliurblog on July 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like it at all. My hair (curly and on the dry side of the spectrum) felt heavy and dirty in matter of one day.