Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems more "dry" than a normal cream blush which I actually like because the application is easy and looks natural and feels light and nice on the skin, not sticky. It makes it easy to build the color aswell of your goong for a natural blush or a more rosy touch. Really nice rosy color with a coral sheen<3

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a very small and expensive stick, that gives an uneven color, even if applied with a brush. Disappears within minutes. Not recommended.

Small and easy to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful color on skin

too small

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

The size is too small and too expensive and the color doesn't stay long I was so disappointed I will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do not like powder blushes as they are often too intense in colour - this product is perfect as it gives a natural healthy/vibrant look and is suitable for daily wear. You can apply it directly to your face and blend it in with a brush, sponge, or fingers. Will definitely reorder!!

dewey youthful look

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a cream that would blend into my skin and give me a dewey rosy youthful glow. This has worked well. I'm in my fifties and creams are kinder than powders sometimes!

Mineral fusion

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my face as a blush. I love it because it is a cream verses a powder. And it keeps my skin looking softer and brighter and younger. I think as we age, powdered blushes can drag your look down. I like that it is a natural product and does not contain any harmful ingredients for my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Difficult to apply

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Color seemed light and stayed on top of skin rather than blending in. Also, very expensive. I appreciate it is low on toxic ingredients, though.

Lovely product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stic, it is just right for my skin tone, with a sheer pink gold sheen, and fine gold shimmer. Lasting power is on par with regular brand stick blush

1 2