The best shampoo for curly hair ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Never had such a good result with a shampoo for curly hair and I have tested a lot : in combination with the conditioner and the balm, my hair is shiny with beautiful curls and these effects last for days. Really love the fact that most ingredients are organic, and there is no paraben.

Best shampoo for curls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best shampoo I ever used. My curls stays soft and defined.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just love this product. Not only are there less chemicals and a mild scent but it works. It hydrates curl and keeps them looking fresh throughout the day.

I Love this Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I discovered this shampoo after reading an article for people with curly hair. Sulfate-free shampoo was recommended. I was on vacation at the time that I bought the shampoo (at a health food store) and I wasn't able to find it at any stores near me once I returned home from vacation. I was happy to find it on iHerb. I have fine, curly hair that is highlighted. My hairdresser has commented several times since I started using this shampoo that my hair is in very good condition. Sulfate-free shampoo is the way to go. It doesn't strip your hair of essential oils, doesn't irritate your scalp, and hair coloring doesn't fade as quickly. I don't get the lather I did with shampoo with sulfates, but that isn't a big deal. I got used to it.

Best shampoo for curly hair!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair is curly and fine, this shampoo is perfect for me--and no harsh sulfate so it's safe for my color too.

Our curls 😃

Posted by VinegarAgain on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me and my son are the curly people in our family. My son always take proud that he has a curly hair shampoo! I bought this product several times, still haven't found a replacement 😃

fantastic!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

at first I thought my hair would be soft while washing but no. They're soft after the process of washing and my curls feel the difference! they're softer,cleaner and I used it with the conditioner and the beauty balm.I've got dyed hair so I needed the whole set!

Takes a lot of product to get desirable results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got this along with the conditioner. Takes a ton of product to get a good lather going in the hair, but once it has lathered it is great. Shampoo alone is quite moisturizing and easily detangles my curly hair. Hair feels clean before conditioning but it is not unpleasant. If you get this, definitely get the accompanying conditioner, which is a much better product overall than the shampoo. Smell is okay. A bit earthy if you're into that.

Not enough moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hair comes out dry, switched back to other brands

not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not as moisturizing as i thought it was going to be. Not buying again.

1 2