Great color, high-end product - too expensive though/small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It was hard to tell in the picture, but for people who may considering buying this, I will describe the color of trio eye shadow: 1) Lightest - Completely matt skin color beige, no shimmer (Good for highlight and all over eyelid to brighten up your eyelid) 2) Medium - Super shimmery almost glitter-like light bronze color for all over eyelid or wear it alone for work. 3) Darkest - Completely matt cool tone dark taupe, great for crease or point color, I love this color because it is really nice dark taupe and not yellow tone nor too brown! (the picture shows chocolate brown but is actually a dark taupe) I am overall satisfied with this, and I bought this because of all the good ingredients list. I highly recommend using eye shadow primer, and it is good for medium color skint tone in my opinion. I subtracted 2 stars because it is too expensive even for the package (its eco package and very simple package...) If you must get mineral eye shadow regardless of the price, this is ok. I am not too sure I would repeat-buy this because its too expensive, oh and the diameter of this eye shadow for all three is 1.5 inch, so its very small!!! -- too expensive...

Like it a lot

Posted by Greeneriess on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have this for a few months now. At the beginning, I only use the deepest colour for my eyebrows. Shifting between different brow products, surprisingly, I found this one has the strongest staying power. It also looks natural with my dark brow. Recently, I also started to use it as eye shadow, mainly the golden shimmery colour, just use my finger tip and put a bit on my eye lids, it is very natural but still looks nice. I got a few mineral fusion eye trios after this (this was the first I bought), and so far I like this the most. Give it a go if you are considering this.

Lovely Pigmented Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The dark taupe shadow is intense and stays on well, one of highlighters gives a subdued shine and the other is great for blending. Excellent product - I will definitely order again.

Highly pigmented. Product glides on easily. Good value.

Posted by Ottoman on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to apply. Product glides on easily. Good value. Stays on much better if en eye primer is used beforehand.

Good.

Posted by martine on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use the dark color as eyebrow-color.

Not the best

Posted by Julia Cath on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When you try to get product on your brush, it just lifts up and spreads all over the other colours. Not good to work with, not enough product actually gets on your eye.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gives a natural look.

Unfortunately I didn't recieve my order # 9677831-0 till now !!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I didn't recieve my order # 9677831-0 till now !!!!!!