Colour's not nice and it broke on my second use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As I really loved ELF's Mineral Lipstick which was discontinued, I found this alternative. I was really looking forward to getting this as the reddish brown colour sounded/looked like one of my favourite lipsticks from Guerlain that was discontinued awhile back. Unfortunately this was very different colour that was not nice on me at all. It was very red and very brown. It's hard to describe but kind of like a brick red? I don't think it would be a flattering colour for many people. Since I didn't want to waste this though, I was going to dab on a tiny bit and layer it with another lipstick. However, on my second use, the lipstick broke. I'm really careful with my lipsticks and only pull up the minimal amount, and since I didn't like the colour which was very strong, I'd been applying almost no force on it. It really was more like a touch and the thing just broke off like butter. This was the first lipstick that broke on me . The second unforunately came soon after, it was a lipstick that I also bought the next time I shopped at iHerb (which I loved) but it that came to me already broken. I won't be buying lipsticks blindly on this site again as it's too risky for the price, unless it's the ELF one as I loved their Mineral Lipstick and at that price point, happy to try others.

Gorgeous package , smooth texture and highly pigmented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a creamy and satin lipstick but highly pigmented like a matt lipstick . I use it on my everyday look and still on my lips for 4 hours. The packaging is durable and easy to pick up . I love this so much!

Lipstick is quite good, but bullet fell out of its casing as soon as it was opened!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the shade of this lipstick - suits my cool-toned complexion. It also applies smoothly and feels moist to wear. However it's not very long lasting - and not as moist or durable as other brands I've tried since. The biggest problem issue I had with this lipstick though was that, the first time I opened it after it arrived, the bullet of lipstick simply fell out of the case!! I did manage to press it back in - and so far, so good, I can use it. But I won't be re-purchasing.

Dream Lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This lipstick seems to have it all - safe and healthy ingredients, moisturing for the lips, great everyday colour that lasts for hours and easy application. Finding a lipstick like that took me ages, hours of research and multiple failed attempts with other brands, but I'm glad to have discovered this Mineral Fusion lipstick in the end.

Nice texture and color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice texture, smooth and creamy, will flatter most skintone.

Enjoyment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Truly enjoying this lipstick. Nice soothing color. Leaves lips soft and moist. A healthy choice.

Lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the color. Long wearing lipstick. Only trouble seems to be the cap. I don't seem to stay on the lipstick very well.

Actual color is darker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But the texture is nice. I also got Nude and it was gorgeous.