Mineral Fusion, Pressed Powder Foundation, Olive1.

Posted by karishma on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit too cakey for me.

Pleasantly liking this. 4.5 stars.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good mineral foundation that covers well and has staying power. It has a dewy matte texture. My pores still show through but I was told to use primer beforehand to smooth out my skin. I rarely wear makeup though (other than mascara and lip color) so I'm not keen on using extra products, but in fairness, I might be expecting too much from a mineral foundation product without the primer. The color is an excellent match for my skin (light olive) and I can see why those of Asian descent would like this shade. Also, I love the sleek packaging as I have a small make-up bag and space is limited. Great to use with Eco-Tools retractable kabuki powder brush.

Good makeup, not great

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand, but this makeup isn't the best by the company. I do like the texture and non greasiness, but not so much the color> I probably just chose the wrong color. A little pricey though.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it.

Perfect Color For Light Olive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This color is perfect for light olive skin (the hardest color to find) most foundations are too orange or too dark but this one is perfect.. to get rid of any cakiness i apply a small amount of nuxe face oil.

Good Coverage

Posted by wincy wang on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good coverage and even I have dry skin, it is still fine for me.

ok

Posted by Goldie on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A matte yellow based powder foundation. Goes on well, Covers well and stays on for a pretty long time. Its a bit powdery so I advice you to dab your sponge in water before using it especially in the winter. Not sure if I will buy it again though..

its ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its not as soft and creamy like some other powder foundations . i found it a bit hard to build up coverage . feel like its better as a setting powder then an actual foundation itself .