bon mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

j aime se mascara parce- qu il fait de très beaux cils volumineux et allongé mais il bave un peu et il est lourd sur les cils j ai l impression d avoir du plomb dessus

Works well. Will purchase again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other popular brands of mineral make-up for mascara, but like this one the best. This does not irritate my super sensitive eyes. I do need to add a few layers to add volume, but I'm happy I have found this. Thanks iHerb!

Terrible mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A small disclaimer is that the mascara seemed completely dried out, and it might not be in the condition it should be. If I could be bothered, I would have returned it. I have tried to use it a couple of times. The mascara hardly rubs on any colour on my lashes, and the so-called volumizing effect is far from present. Interestingly, it is difficult to wash off, and I´ve looked like a racoon in the morning both times I´ve used it. I threw it away and will not buy again. My advice is to stay away.

Nice vegan mascara!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoy using this. It's hard to find a good vegan mascara and this one is great! It is a bit pricey but worth it.

A fantastic natural product at an affordable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stays put all day and removes easily with coconut oil.

Perfect lashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this mascara very much!

It voluminous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was dry a little from the beginning, so I put into it a few drops of eye make-up remover and now it works really well!

Good natural VOLUMIZING mascara.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely product. It has been very hard for me to find a natural mascara that really adds volume. This one does and so has succeeded its mission! Really adds volume to my lashes and doesn't irritate the eyes. Could be a bit difficult for some to apply at first due to the size of the brush but that's something one can get used to. Worth the buy.

Not worth trying if you don't like smudging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Terrible. Smudges when you put it on and ends up around your eyes by the end of the day.