Threw it in Garbage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry, but the stench upon opening was probably the deal-breaker. True enough that once you rinse and boil a minute, there's no remaining odor. But then the texture issue raises its ugly head. Too hard, and unlike normal cooked pasta, even al-dente. I really did gag. Sorry. For those of you who like this stuff, carry on. I just couldn't do it.

Awful

Posted by Lillyhammer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have bad dreams about this

Non eatable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The noodles was not good. It doesn't help that it's calorie-free when I had to hide the fish-taste in ketchup and other kind of spice and sauces. The see-through gelly look combined with fish smell made me loose my appetite.

Terrible Smell that just lingers and really makes it hard to eat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They looked really nice in the packet but once opened the fishy smell hits you and no matter how much rinsing the smell was still there. Boiled them as directed and still smelly. If these did not have that fishy smell they would have actually not been that bad. Kids refused to eat them as you could still smell the fishy smell. Sorry will not buy again :(

Miracle Noodle, Angel Hair, Shirataki Pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste fishy

Oh the horror..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had heard so much about this product, but it was nothing like what I expected. (I figured it would resemble rice-pasta or glassnoodles in some way, but it's nowhere close). It is true that it absorbs a lot of taste, but the consistency is terrible. Gelatinous and "impossible" to chew, I had to throw mine away along with the rest of my dish. I'd rather go hungry than diet using this product. Made me feel sick.

Disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Disgusting product. Barely I could not open the package, it looked like worms swimming in some kind of water. When I actually had courage to open the package, it smelled like something I cannot describe. Not good. I did not dare to taste, so I cannot really say anything about the taste. Would not recommend this.

Was a bit disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Found the texture of these let the product down. They smell pretty bad (quite fishy in my opinion) but that wasn't the issue as a nice strong flavored sauce and a good rinse helps reduce that. The problem was the texture, not like pasta texture at all. So just didn't hit the spot. Fill you up alright but just not that enjoyable to eat.

yuck!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This slimy poor excuse for noodles doesn't taste good and has a weird texture.

Gross.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell and texture is so gross. Ordered 4 packets and threw all away. What a waste.

1 2 3 4