No me gusta la textura

Posted by ilunn1988 on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No se parece en nada a la pasta tradicional. Tiene una consistencia muy rara como gomosa. No me resulta nada agradable comerlos. Si los juntas con otras salsas rápidamente cogen el sabor de esas salsas.

Not so terrific

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had so looked forward to these noodles. I found them chewy, like octopus. I used them with Italian Spaghetti. Didn't like it. Maybe they are compatible with an Oriental dish. If I saw them in the store, and I thought I had the right thing to use them with, I might try again. But for now, no thanks.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1161805 on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't care for theses noodles. No taste at all and they have a gel like consistency. Probably will not buy again.

Rubbery texture

Posted by ronenil on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The good ting about these noodles is that you can make them any flavour you like, they have little to no taste on their own and will absorb the flavour of the sauce you put them in. For me the bad thing was the texture, it is really rubbery and I had a hard time chewing them. Also they smelled a lot like seaweed, even after I rinsed them of.

Not what I was expecting!

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first heard of this product through a family member. The pasta comes floating in a water-filled bag so there's not much there. The taste is fine but it's not something you can feed more than one person so it is quite an expensive way to eat nothing!

Okey

Posted by heddaprestonberg on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Plus for zero calories, but I think the consistency is a little bit nasty... No taste at all, so remember to use spice.

Nothing like pasta

Posted by ullteppeogvarmte on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are tasteless, and hard when you chew them. They taste nothing like pasta.

pasta

Posted by ling76 on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

wierd consistency, did not taste much.

I didn't like the texture

Posted by 4920053941657992961 on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the taste was ok (it has none) but the texture is a little like rubber. I didn't like it.

chew long time