No me gusta la textura

Posted by ilunn1988 on October 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

No se parece en nada a la pasta tradicional. Tiene una consistencia muy rara como gomosa. No me resulta nada agradable comerlos. Si los juntas con otras salsas rápidamente cogen el sabor de esas salsas.

Not so terrific

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had so looked forward to these noodles. I found them chewy, like octopus. I used them with Italian Spaghetti. Didn't like it. Maybe they are compatible with an Oriental dish. If I saw them in the store, and I thought I had the right thing to use them with, I might try again. But for now, no thanks.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't care for theses noodles. No taste at all and they have a gel like consistency. Probably will not buy again.

smelled very fishy

Posted by Jeanne1974 on April 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the fishy smell.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Weird taste, felt like rubber.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not really my cup of tea, but ok.

Not for me!

Posted by Lol-li-tush on August 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

No taste. Did not like it is floating in the water, the water seems to be more than pasta. The microscopic portion. The purchase was an experiment. I will not buy another. Вкуса никакого. Не понравилось что оно плавает в воде, воды кажется больше чем макарон. Микроскопическая порция. Покупка была экспериментом. Не буду покупать еще.

Rubbery texture

Posted by ronenil on July 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

The good ting about these noodles is that you can make them any flavour you like, they have little to no taste on their own and will absorb the flavour of the sauce you put them in. For me the bad thing was the texture, it is really rubbery and I had a hard time chewing them. Also they smelled a lot like seaweed, even after I rinsed them of.

Not what I was expecting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first heard of this product through a family member. The pasta comes floating in a water-filled bag so there's not much there. The taste is fine but it's not something you can feed more than one person so it is quite an expensive way to eat nothing!

Okey

Posted by heddaprestonberg on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Plus for zero calories, but I think the consistency is a little bit nasty... No taste at all, so remember to use spice.

1 2