Great no calorie substitute for pasta!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pasta with no calories? I couldn't think that could be true! Me and my husband love it! It has a funny smell when you open the sachet, but once you rinse it, the smell is gone, and is really absorbing the flavours of the food you combine it with. I had bolognese sauce with it, and went down like a charm! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Gluten free 0 carbs and EASY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These noodles aren't much. Don't have a flavor per se. But I LOVE THEM. They are exactly the meal filler that I need, and they add something with no dietary cost. Unless of course extra fiber is a problem for you. Just what my diet needed.

Good for dieters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

these noodles are great for a gluten free diet. Very good in a stir fry. Quick to prepare and terrific for digestion.

Ideal cal-free substitute for italian style pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All shirataki noodles have a light algae like aftertaste, so it's best to rinse them under hot water before use. I like my fettucine in a hot tomato sauce with chili, garlic, celery, oregano and basil.

THE BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't really say anything else than that theese noodles live up to their name; it's a MIRACLE and I love it! No carbs and so easy to make, pluss they really fill you up. The noodles doesn't taste much alone, but throw in your favourite spices in the water and let the magic happend :)

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are great......just have to make sure you rinse, rinse, rinse and pat dry. Even better if you put them in a warm frying pan and then dry.

From norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Amazing, I really like this poroduct. I put it in a wok pan with lots of vegetables and strong sauce. Its great.

Great in chinese/indian dishes

Posted by Siljel on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find that I can't use this on its own like regular pasta, but if I mix it with sauce and chicken etc., it's great. In other words, it's not a main dish but a side, mixed in. Will buy again for guilt-free exciting dinner! Low carb.

Fiber full & Guilt free indulgence! :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like these noodles; they are a great way of incoroprating fiber into your diet and of bulking up your meal without adding calories – guilt free indulgence, something I am always after!! ;) However since they do not really have any flavour on their own you do need to add something to build up a taste – they will take up a flavour, just make sure you dry them well after boiling. I like them with tomato sauce & tuna or with some vegetables & lean meat in a wok. The only down point of these noodles could be the initial smell; when you open the package they do smell a little of fish but once rinsed, that smell is completely gone. And of course do not expect that full on pasta taste because you will be disappointed – they are the next best thing though!;) Althouh in pasta I prefer fettuccini, with miracle noodle I like angel hair more.

LOVES IT!!!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is GREAT!!! I use it for asian noodle dishes though, doesn't really work as a regular pasta-sub. But in noodle dishes it's AMAZING! I LOVE being able to eat noodles again =D (low carb)