Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

have been using shirataki noodles for a while, and I'm VERY pleased. I used these in a garlic sauce, and that worked very well :) For other dishes I stick to the regular kind, though. Keep in mind that these taste best in noodle-style dishes, they don't do great in traditional pasta recipes.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic alternative to regular pasta. Lightly flavored so I add a little spice. I know people complain about the texture... but hey people, they're made of mushrooms and have zero calories. So stop whining and get a grip.

If pasta is a weakness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I rinse in very hot water, and drain for a minute, add sauce and voila! I don't miss pasta (trigger food)!

Nasty flavouring ruins the benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In an attempt to make these more 'pasta-like' they've added the garlic and herb flavour but it just doesn't work. The plain ones are better but I don't know that they'll ever be a great spaghetti substitute.

Surprised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had heard about these noodles at Weight Watchers meetings. Everybody talked about how bad they smelled and weren't appealing. I have no sense of smell, so, I can't attest to that, but, I was very happy that they took care of my "carb" craving. I love my pasta and it is very satisifying being about to have a plate of it and not have to worry about using up a days worth of points. I will definately continue buying these.

Noodles?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These noodles looked, tasted and smelled like seaweed. I blanched them and tried to eat them and then discarded them.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No carbs and fill you up.

Bland but perfect...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

to add to soups. Another great source of resistant starch to make the colon happy! I like all the Miracle Noodles, but this is my favorite.

Miracle !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff !!

Not so bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the color, but the tast was ok

1 2 3 4