The noodle is much better.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This rice is difficult to handle, it slips through my collander. The angel hair is better at that, and I think they taste better too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Miracle Noodles

Posted by Reviewer1962790 on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had the Angel Hair, Fettuccini, and the rice noodles. They are very delicious. I eat a bag a day I have lose 9 pounds in 10 days. I mixs them with veg or sauce. I just love them.

Forget "rice"... think low-carb noodle!

Posted by x-tine on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes great in soups! It works incredibly well with tomato soup. It also works well in other high-moisture dishes with sauce. Ignore the "rice" directions and think of these more as mini-sized noodles. They have a great chewy texture that blends well with all types of flavors.

The best product ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just discovered Miracle Noodle, and it is the most amazing food! It is soooooo filling.... with no guilt! No calories! It is virtually flavorless by itself, so it takes on the flavor of any seasoning you add! It's truly a "miracle" food! It's perfect for the HCG diet, a low-carb diet and/or a gluten-free diet. I was already taking glucomannan in capsule form to curb my appetite, but it's even better as a chewable food! I can't say enough great things about this product! It goes with pretty much everything! iHerb, I hope you stock this item forever, because I am hooked for life!

different

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the rice texture in tomato soup it is delicious!

These are interesting : )

Posted by Reviewer2442410 on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think these are good noodles and interesting. I will eat these again

Amazing substitute for rice

Posted by 5143800280924132470 on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use. I used it in stead of rice in making kimchi fried rice and it tasted great. However, I do not think I will repurchase due to the small package size.

LOVES IT!!!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is GREAT!!! I use it for asian noodle dishes and it's AMAZING! =D

I really like this one!

Posted by Reviewer1298185 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will never eat normal rice again. This is amazing!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2023073 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These tasted ok but they were very hard to rinse and pat dry.....they kept rolling all over the place. I'll stick with either the Angel Hair or Fettucine.