expiration date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is ok. Smells very good. And feels a little bit sticky. But today I noticed a date on my bottle. It's 2015.05.08. The rest text I couldn't understand because it's in Korean. Is it expiration date or date of production? The box I have thrown away already. Unfortunately. There was written on English. It would be very sad if iHerb would sell items with bad expiration dates:(

Mask, must have it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Missha, Cell Renew Snail Sleeping Mask ordered first time and use already for few session. Great results, skin in the morning feels refresh, smooth and radiant. Received many competent from co-workers about the skin tone. Loved.

Great Night Cream Alternative!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as an alternative night cream for me (my usual night cream is quite expensive so I am trying to extend its lifeline). I didn't have any high hopes for it, but since using it I am very impressed with its hydrating abilities. I would recommend this product for those that travel regularly and need a clear mask on those long flights, or even those that need hydration after a long day in air-conditioning (which dries my skin out). Great product - you will not be disappointed in purchasing it. I cannot say "I love it" though, so have given it four stars!

Love it .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice this is the 1st ever sleeping mask I have tried . Very light weight for my combination skin ,only use this in winters . Will keep buying .

nice but overly perfumed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like it but I hate the fragrance. it smells good but I don't like perfumed skincare. Fragrance can irritate the skin and prevented it from healing.

Good sleeping mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to apply, soft and shiny skin next day. Nice smell.