best cream i ever use

Posted by 4642817958304143935 on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive combinationed skin and in ten years of searching for face cream that would suit me, this is so far the best one! It's easy to apply, and it absorbes fast. It doesn't leave any sticky film on face and the skin is soft and smooth after use. In less than 14 days my skin has improve for 80%. I was affraid of the smell, but it almost has none. I usually don't write reviews, but this cream really deserves best rate!!

fabulous cream!

Posted by laurachristianna on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for my healing acne and it's absolutely wonderful! The texture is so smooth and quick absorbed, the skin feels hydrated and no additional breakouts occurred while I used it, so it's suitable for oily/ combination skin. What I noticed in the past one month since I'm using it twice a day: acne scars are fading a little faster, not a miracle worker, as you know scars are difficult; the skin is not flaking out anymore, but also not greasy, just silky smooth; I'm sensing a general smoothing in the skin texture. The jar is bigger than the regular creams, so I see this lasting for 3 months, as until now I only consumed about 30% with my routine. Overall it's better than any cream that I used and I would for sure repurchase it.

Love This Cream

Posted by Reviewer2025262 on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love any products with snail mucin in them and this one is super hydrating and non irritating. I really hope they get the other brown jar back in stock as well because this one is quite thick.

amazing cream!! (UPDATED.. it's a meh now)

Posted by 5402989654692534517 on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love slathering this on at night because it feels so incredibly luxurious and pampering to the skin. when applied on my face it goes on pretty thick, like a buttery yet milky cream, but it absorbs SO FAST and it even leaves my skin slightly matte. NO stickiness or greasy residue at all! i have oily yet dehydrated as well as blemish-prone teenage skin but this cream hasn't broken me out and has in fact balanced my skin's oil production a little bit too. i love using this after my vitamin c serum and before my rosehip oil and it has definitely been working beautifully for my skin and i just ADORE its benefits. as compared to the snail cream in the original formula (the one in the brown tub), i actually prefer this black snail cream much more. highly recommended to all the asian beauty addicts out there! UPDATE as of 22nd feb 2017: i finished my first tub in sept 2016 and i have just repurchased my second tub a few days ago after deciding i want to go back to using this again. i haven't had ANY breakouts since nov 2016 but after using this i've had SO many closed comedones/whiteheads/clogged pores pop out. i thought it was all stress induced, but then when i went to my photo gallery and took a look at the selfies i took in aug-sept 2016 (which was the period i was going through my first tub of this) i realised my skin looked INCREDIBLY clogged back then too! i was totally oblivious that this cream might have been the culprit then and just went through the whole tub without thinking too much about it. it saddens me because i REALLY loved this and i always raved about it. i hardly ever break out from moisturisers but this just seems to give me so much issues 😭 (i used a much much more hydrating and oily moisturiser after finishing my first tub of this black snail cream but i never broke out from that) my skin is combination oily, and blemish prone, and it definitely is NOT sensitive. the ingredient list is great too, so i don't exactly know what went wrong! T-T i used to pair this black snail cream with rosehip oil (which is amazing and i have been using for years btw) back then because the cream on its own wasn't hydrating enough, so my skin freaking out definitely hasn't got to do with hydration/sensitivity related issues. because of all this i have to cut this down to 2 stars. :( i still have 3/4 of this tub left so i guess the rest of it will be used on my body. sighhh looking at my awful breakouts now really makes me sad.

maybe try a different one

Posted by 4724805763652778076 on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i used it for a couple of weeks and all i really noticed was more blackheads and breakouts, did not see any benefits really, and the smell makes me think of cheap cosmetics, the ingredients listed are mostly pretty good and i might try it again after some time because maybe you cant tell until you have used it long enough and i want to give it another chance, but for now it just made my skin worse/did not do anything and i stopped using it. i will update if i see any positive changes

Feels nice when applied

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Only been using it a couple of weeks so no noticeable difference yet but it does feel nice on the face when applied. It is a bit thin compared to a lot of other creams on the market but once you get used to this it is a nice product. I use it day and night and even though I have sensitive skin that comes up in a rash with a lot of product I had NIL reaction to this product so I will definitely keep buying it. No noticeable fragrance either which is great if you are sensitive to strong smells. I like this product for my over 55 year old skin. Recommended

not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2489417 on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not too heavy not too light, absorbs fine, did not leave residue. At first I was very happy with it, but after an hour, my skin feels tight and dry. next time I applied another layer of moisturizer, the tightness seems to be better. So this is not All-in-one, you still need your moisturizer, and everything else. I dont see any improvement on my skin after using it for two weeks, and compared to stop using it for two weeks. No difference.

The best thing that you'll ever buy!!

Posted by 5004560442976391459 on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is my holy grail and I will probably re purchase this 100 times. It doesn't have any smell and makes your skin glow effortlessly. It's not heavy on the skin and rather makes you feel like you are not wearing anything.

I love it

Posted by Marwell on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it balanced my oily skin just for 2 applications. However, it didn't over-dry it. Small wrinkles disappeared for 3 applies. Signs of old acne disappeared too. My skin became matte and hydrated at the same time. I have experianced it with any other cream before.

I love it

Posted by 5136195208718920947 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with my skin for 10+ years now. I have constant breakouts and scarring/redness from previous breakouts. I decided to give this a try after reading the reviews as I had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I tried it because I love it. I've ordered my second tub because I'm enjoying it and want to continue to see improvements. My redness has practically gone and the overall appearance of my skin is clearer. I like the texture too and the smell is pleasant. It's very light weight and doesn't feel like you're wearing anything even if you layer it. Thanks iHerb.