Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves a weird layer which feels that its suffocating my pores causing the outbreaks! stopped using it after 2 days. waste of money

Had allergy

Posted by Marvika on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

probably good for other, but it doesn't suit for my sensitive skin. I got dry spots on my face after using it. One of ingredients is niacinamide. Please not, that niacinamide is used for skin pigmentation to even out skin tone and also for problematic, acne skin. I ques this is the reason, why I got dry skin.

not happy with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've bought snail cream product from South America which works miracles on your skin, I had cystic acne and it got rid of it so that's what I was expecting from this product. I've seen no results and used it religiously. :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I still did not get the ordered goods. IHerb should do something about it because shopping with them is like playing Powerball Lotto.

Horrible!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

La textura es muy ligera, casi parece gel, pero te engrasa mucho la cara enseguida. Solo la usé dos veces de lo poco que me gustó. No la recomiendo para ningún tipo de piel ya que para piles mixtas (como la mía) y grasas, va a engrasarla y para pieles secas, se va a quedar corta de hidratación.

Hey, I have not received it. What am I supposed to do? I want to contact PayPal to request a refund of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase