not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not too heavy not too light, absorbs fine, did not leave residue. At first I was very happy with it, but after an hour, my skin feels tight and dry. next time I applied another layer of moisturizer, the tightness seems to be better. So this is not All-in-one, you still need your moisturizer, and everything else. I dont see any improvement on my skin after using it for two weeks, and compared to stop using it for two weeks. No difference.

good not more

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

good moisturizers, I have sensitive skin and this had no side effects, it didn't do anything incredibly like remove my acne scars or something but i guess it's good

Great moisturizer. Feels smooth upon application but causes some itchiness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using 2/3 of the jar, I can conclude that this is certainly a good moisturizer without the greasy feel on your face. Your face feels smooth almost at the instant of application. People with sensitive skin might want to be careful with this product as it causes me some itchiness initially when I used it. It takes a few application for your skin to get used to it. It does little to lighten the acne scars I have on my face. I do not have wrinkles, so nothing to comment on its effectiveness on those fine lines.

Not for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all I didn't see any effect, no whitening, no nourishing, no smoothing. Second thing, I have oily skin maybe it is the reason, after applying it at night I got pimples and skin in the morning was looking more oily but a bit softer. Might be good for dry skin but definitely not for oily. To be honest I'm using only oil free creams as I'm getting pimples and redness from others. I thought that this one could be an exception but not at all.

Good but ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

It a good product, they left me a little bit white cast on my face but after a while they doesnt show up. It's good for use it at night.

This product is good, but nothing spectacular.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but maybe not for me. I not notice any change of my skin to the better way.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

not very hydrating for me, otherwise light pleasant texture and smell

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special. I am not impressed at all. Laneige or Source Naturals, Skin Eternal more better

Facial cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad, but i would never order again