not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2489417 on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not too heavy not too light, absorbs fine, did not leave residue. At first I was very happy with it, but after an hour, my skin feels tight and dry. next time I applied another layer of moisturizer, the tightness seems to be better. So this is not All-in-one, you still need your moisturizer, and everything else. I dont see any improvement on my skin after using it for two weeks, and compared to stop using it for two weeks. No difference.

Great moisturizer. Feels smooth upon application but causes some itchiness.

Posted by 4691053323467854310 on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using 2/3 of the jar, I can conclude that this is certainly a good moisturizer without the greasy feel on your face. Your face feels smooth almost at the instant of application. People with sensitive skin might want to be careful with this product as it causes me some itchiness initially when I used it. It takes a few application for your skin to get used to it. It does little to lighten the acne scars I have on my face. I do not have wrinkles, so nothing to comment on its effectiveness on those fine lines.

This product is good, but nothing spectacular.

Posted by 5125481368928546536 on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but maybe not for me. I not notice any change of my skin to the better way.

ok

Posted by 5435419455865642911 on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not very hydrating for me, otherwise light pleasant texture and smell