best cream i ever use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive combinationed skin and in ten years of searching for face cream that would suit me, this is so far the best one! It's easy to apply, and it absorbes fast. It doesn't leave any sticky film on face and the skin is soft and smooth after use. In less than 14 days my skin has improve for 80%. I was affraid of the smell, but it almost has none. I usually don't write reviews, but this cream really deserves best rate!!

fabulous cream!

Posted by laurachristianna on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for my healing acne and it's absolutely wonderful! The texture is so smooth and quick absorbed, the skin feels hydrated and no additional breakouts occurred while I used it, so it's suitable for oily/ combination skin. What I noticed in the past one month since I'm using it twice a day: acne scars are fading a little faster, not a miracle worker, as you know scars are difficult; the skin is not flaking out anymore, but also not greasy, just silky smooth; I'm sensing a general smoothing in the skin texture. The jar is bigger than the regular creams, so I see this lasting for 3 months, as until now I only consumed about 30% with my routine. Overall it's better than any cream that I used and I would for sure repurchase it.

Jesus Christ

Posted by ECA on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Let's get past the ''I've tried millions of creams, both expensive and cheap ones'' line and let me tell you that this is a miracle in a jar. Already after a couple of uses my skin looks fantastic, never looked this way before. Pores minimised, the fine lines blurred, even skintone. It this real life?!

Love This Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love any products with snail mucin in them and this one is super hydrating and non irritating. I really hope they get the other brown jar back in stock as well because this one is quite thick.

Feels nice when applied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Only been using it a couple of weeks so no noticeable difference yet but it does feel nice on the face when applied. It is a bit thin compared to a lot of other creams on the market but once you get used to this it is a nice product. I use it day and night and even though I have sensitive skin that comes up in a rash with a lot of product I had NIL reaction to this product so I will definitely keep buying it. No noticeable fragrance either which is great if you are sensitive to strong smells. I like this product for my over 55 year old skin. Recommended

The best thing that you'll ever buy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is my holy grail and I will probably re purchase this 100 times. It doesn't have any smell and makes your skin glow effortlessly. It's not heavy on the skin and rather makes you feel like you are not wearing anything.

I love it

Posted by Marwell on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it balanced my oily skin just for 2 applications. However, it didn't over-dry it. Small wrinkles disappeared for 3 applies. Signs of old acne disappeared too. My skin became matte and hydrated at the same time. I have experianced it with any other cream before.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with my skin for 10+ years now. I have constant breakouts and scarring/redness from previous breakouts. I decided to give this a try after reading the reviews as I had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I tried it because I love it. I've ordered my second tub because I'm enjoying it and want to continue to see improvements. My redness has practically gone and the overall appearance of my skin is clearer. I like the texture too and the smell is pleasant. It's very light weight and doesn't feel like you're wearing anything even if you layer it. Thanks iHerb.

Best Cream Ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have started using this product relatively short time ago but it feels great,my skin doesn't have shiny oily residue,like after other creams. It is absorbed right in my skin and feels perfect.Thank you.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used this cream consistently for 14 days and I feel it's really doing something. I use Skinceuticals (about 10 creams and lotions from their skin care line) and this just fit in beautifully with my routine. I add it right in after I use vitamin c serum.