Nothing works better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing works better!

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This gripe water does great job! It helped a lot during the first two months. We hadn't have any problems since.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is the best thing for my lovely son, thanks very much!!!

Total Bliss

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i bought this out of desperation. My newborn was fussy and had hiccups and stomach pain after feedings. First time i gave him he slept longer than usual. I now give this to him in half and half doses before and after each feed. I am going to order more now!

Bliss by Mom, Baby's Bliss , Gripe Water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Works within 15 minutes. Highly recommend for colicky babies.

Unfortunately didn't help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered two bottles because everyone wrote good reviews,but it didn't help to our 2 weeks old daughter. There is no any effect on her.Sadly

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My baby doesnt have colic but I got this in hopes to make him feel better while teething. I dont know if it stops the pain but it greatly cheers him up just seeing the bottle. He loves the taste and it calms him right down.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My baby isn’t super fussy, but some nights he just cries and cries and I can’t figure out what’s wrong. I have been giving him this stuff the last couple times and I think it helps him relax and go to sleep. Also, it tastes yummy. My boy gulps it down no problem.

A must have!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a life saver and a must have. It calms my baby in seconds. Whenever she has colic I give her this gripe water. It helps her release the gas from her tummy and helps her sleep well. It’s truly amazing!

A real helper to parents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase