Super product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This year (2012) I had decided to really take better care of myself inside & out. So to start with outter beauty, I decided to work on my skin. I had seen the monoi oil on an episode of the Doctors. I wasn't sure at first because I've never heard of this product, let alone known anyone personally who has used it. But when I saw the price here on iherb, I said its worth a try. I orderd last wk the Monoi Tiki Tahiti Coco Coconut oil as well as the matching bar soap. I recieved the products on this past Sat, and used it that night. Today is Monday and when I tell you guys that my skin has shown a vast improvement!!! My four year old son has suffered from extreme dry skin due to the colder weather and I've used it on him as well, and his skin has done a complete turn around. It smells really good, and absorbs into the skin quickly. The soap is sooo amazing, I use to use Aveeno body wash scrub and have loved that body wash for at least a yr, after using the monoi bar soap for three days, I am in love with how it make my skin feel and how it works so well with the oil. I use these products at night so i have all night for the oil to absorb and so im not mixing it with my Vicki Secret fragrances, or other perfumes. I paid 11.00 for the soap and oil just to try it out, but i will now be a regular buying a months worth of product at a time. I hope this review was helpful.

found at last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over 30 years and have only ever found it in Hawaii in a drug store. As I live in Australia this product on line is terrific. It is very costly to fly to Hawaii for oil.I hope you are in business for a very long time.

aroma super intenso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hidratación correcta, perfume muy agradable a coco, tremendamente dulzón, si no te gusta el coco te vas a marear. Es muy incómodo tener que derretirlo bajo el grifo con agua caliente cada vez que deseas aplicártelo salvo en pleno verano que está completamente liqudo, por lo que lo relegas al fin de semana. Lo veo caro cantidad-precio. Identica textura al resto de la gama que he usado, el de vainilla o el de aroma a jazmin -Pitate-, ideal para irte a dormir pues el aroma me resulta relajante. Uso matinal imposible pues mancha la ropa ya que tarda en absorber.

Perfect for my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

On to the next bottle! Easy to wash out, makes hair smooth and shiny. I warm it up and apply to hair 1 hour before washing, or sometimes keep it overnight. Fantastic scent!

Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my hair and scalp after washing. Leave it on for a couple of hours or overnight and then rinse it out. It has stopped the itching I was having on my scalp and leaves a nice shine.

try

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

amazing smells great

Mi favorito!

Posted by IvoryUp on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

es uno de mis productos capilares estrella! no puedo vivir sin él. Nutre, hidrata y repara mi cabello con tanto maltrato (tinturas, planchas y siliconas) Es un aceite milagroso 😍

Aceite de coco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfecto deja la piel genial,el unico problema es q con el frio se convierte en solida

Me gusta/ I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yo lo uso a modo de mascarilla antes del lavado. No lo he utilizado nunca en el cuerpo. Me gusta mucho para el cabello ya que hace que no se me enrede tanto el cabello cuando me lo estoy lavando, y posteriormente lo deja muy suave. I use it as a mask before washing. I don't ever used in my body. I really like the oil as it helps me to prevent tangled hair when I wash my hair, and then leaves it very soft.

No me gusta nada el olor.

Posted by Raquelwoo on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Funciona igual de bien que los demás pero no soporto el olor. A mí no me huele a nada que se parezca a coco, ni artificial ni natural y me resulta algo desagradable, ya que para mí huele a leche o algo parecido.