yes, well... not my fave of the monoi oils.

Posted by animot on December 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

i am a huge fan of the scent of sandalwood. i'm guessing they may use a synthetic fragrance oil or some kind of natural perfume oil blend or something in making this version (maybe since real sandalwood oil is costly and endangered/not eco-cool), but, consequently, this monoi oil doesn't smell at all like any kind of sandalwood to me. i just couldn't get myself to use this up slowly over time, b/c i didn't want to smell like this and then go out...ever. so, tonight, i took a bath, and floated the bottle in the tub until all the oil was liquified. then, i gave myself a really good hot oil hair treatment. used it all up. washed it out, glossy hair. empty bottle. good solution! now, i'm back to other monoi oils, like the gardenia one. mmm...

Strange scent.

Posted by lipo4ka on June 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works good,but the scent is strange-it is not sandalwood as I expected.

Posted by holahola on November 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used the same oil with vanillascent for almost 2 years, but this one has really become my new favorite! Not at all as much scent in this compared to the vanilla, so you can use it together with another parfume if you want to.

Love this oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

The oil is great, but the smell of Sandalwood is really subtle..if you want something that smells really light, go with this one. The oil leaves your skin velvety soft all day.

Smells delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Such a nice oil to moisturizer with. I love sandalwood.

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil is good for my dry hair and skin

Just good for everything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my skin, hair and even shaving (no more pimples); the smell is also fine by me; I just love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta usarlo para hidratar la piel cuando tomo el sol, ayuda a que el cloro de la piscina no reseque tanto. Tambien despues de la ducha y en las puntas del pelo. El olor es más suave que el monoi tiare original.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2013 | Verified Purchase