yes, well... not my fave of the monoi oils.

Posted by animot on December 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

i am a huge fan of the scent of sandalwood. i'm guessing they may use a synthetic fragrance oil or some kind of natural perfume oil blend or something in making this version (maybe since real sandalwood oil is costly and endangered/not eco-cool), but, consequently, this monoi oil doesn't smell at all like any kind of sandalwood to me. i just couldn't get myself to use this up slowly over time, b/c i didn't want to smell like this and then go out...ever. so, tonight, i took a bath, and floated the bottle in the tub until all the oil was liquified. then, i gave myself a really good hot oil hair treatment. used it all up. washed it out, glossy hair. empty bottle. good solution! now, i'm back to other monoi oils, like the gardenia one. mmm...

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Muuten hyvä iho öljy, tuoksu ei ollut kyllä mieleen

Muy hidratante pero el olor no me va mucho

Posted by martutano on March 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un aceite muy hidratante y agradable, aunque el olor no me desagrada no es de los que más me gusta.

Nada del otro mundo

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

No me ha parecido ni mejor ni peor que cualquier otro aceite de coco, quizá algo pringoso. No repetiré.