Coconut oil shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Made my hair squeaky clean, and the shampoo smells great like the oil, but I use conditioner of a different brand, so the lovely smell doesn't last

monoi on my hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the smell is fantastic and make my hair really brilliant it makes little foam, i'd prefer more! but that's the only fault i'd like to have the monoi conditioner too

Por el shampoo, estoy encantada...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pero por el paquete, profundamente decepcionada, tomando en cuenta que son botellas, uno pensaría que protegerían mejor el empaque, una botella llego derramada totalmente, espero que en un futuro puedan mejorar eso.

A deliciously scented, exotic shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For years I knew about the Manoi Tiare Tahiti oil, but not the shampoo. It lathers very well & the scent of Tahitian gardenias is the BEST! I can not get enough of the delicious scent!

Monoi Tiare Gardenia Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the greatest hair products on the face of the Earth! Use as a shampoo, conditioner, or both. Leaves your hair (and skin) smelling like you've just stepped out of the tropics. Can't recommend this product enough for giving my hair conditioning, lots of body, and a fragrance found nowhere else...

Me encanta I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Huele muy bien y deja el pelo estupendo. Tengo mucho pelo y me llega por media espalda pero puede con el. Aconsejable

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It´s a fantastic shampoo, I love it.

Smells like paradise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this shampoo cause it smells amazing and thoroughly cleans your hair! You will need a conditioner though as it can dry your hair out :)

Muy hidratante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Este champú me resulto demasiado hidratante, ya que tengo el pelo con tendencia grasa. Eso si, el olor es genial

shine :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great, but it is a little bit dry

1 2