found at last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over 30 years and have only ever found it in Hawaii in a drug store. As I live in Australia this product on line is terrific. It is very costly to fly to Hawaii for oil.I hope you are in business for a very long time.

Me encanta

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lo utilizo en el pelo y en el cuerpo. Tras la ducha me aplico una pequeña cantidad en el cuerpo y en el pelo y luego me doy un último enjuagado. La piel queda muy hidratada y con un olor estupendo y el pelo también.

Found it at last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Looked for this product for quite a while, I have wonderful memories of it from my teen years. iHerb website had the greatest selection and the greatest price.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Monoi Tiare Tahiti Oil. It reminds me of my visit in 1999. My skin and hair love this product. It is 100% natural and it smells heavenly. This is what the Tahitians use on their skin and hair, and they are world famous for beautiful skin and hair. I can't say enough about this wonderful oil. It comes in several scents which are all wonderful. There are many manoi oil products, some with very slick and sophisticated packaging, but this oil is straightforward and simple and hands down the best. I'm so glad you carry it since I can't get back to Tahiti yet to buy more. Thank you! :)

Greattt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it, first time put it on sat outside for 20mins came in with a deep tan

very good!

Posted by marianF on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a friend of mine and he absolutely loved it.He said that with very limited sun exposure, this oil gave him a great tan in no time.Think I will try it myself soon.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Used this today in strong sun in asia after not being in the sunshine for quite a while.. did not burn at all and the colour that i have is a gorgeous brown after just 2 hours, love love this product!! Happy days!

incredible

Posted by strawberry on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have bought it for me summer holidays to have good tan. Texture is pleasant and the smell is very good. THere is also a flower lying in the bottle.I like it,and all reviews say that it is very good for beautiful tan.

smell so coconut

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

LOVE it. I'm so happy that I've found this!!!!!!!! I think I got a bit tanner but not burnt when use this under the sun. I'm chinese at late 20's. :P Coconut oil smells so niccccccccccccccccccce. Must-have item for Sun & Beach

unconvenient bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is nice, but the bottle isn't very convenient. When the oil is liquid, to much oil runs out of the bottle very quickly because the opening is to big. When the oil is hard, it isn't possible to get the oil out of the bottle.