Wonderful product

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The perfect suntan oil. Smells amazing, feels super hydrating. Definitely a must-have for summer.

From Russian Federation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

oil is pleasant smell delicious одно удовольствие пользоваться масла данной марки

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product smells so nice. I used to use it when I was 16. I am now 58 and was so excited to find it still around. I use a sunscreen when in the sun but use this after my shower. This is the best stuff ever.

Cielava

Posted by cielava on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Beautifull smell!

I've used this for years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son and I both use the Monoi oil. We use it for our hair in the winter, and for sunscreen protection. We love it and am grateful iHerb carries it and I can buy anytime! iHerb is great, very fast in sending orders and I can find everything I need on their sight. Thank you.

This product give you the best tan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product arrive on time and it is the same one I was using while I was leaving in Tahiti. I am so happy I find it here because I look at a web site in Tahiti and they were able to send me the oil but for $50.00 a bottle. Beleave me you have to try it out, everybody love the color of my tan!

heavenly oil, amazing smell, absorbs well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

will definitely buy again!

Heaven Scent !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Their Tiare line is just as nice as the most expensive perfumes out there.....actually better because you can apply it on your skin and hair. Ylang Ylang and Frangipani are good too. I am amazed at how the manufacturers captured the natural scents of these flowers! It is like mother nature at your hand.

great tanning oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good oil that moisturizes my skin as I tan ! It also helps tanning process and my tan stays longer too.

Me encanta!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ES lo mejor que he probado para domar el pelo ondulado (sin ponerlo en las raices claro)y además de todo te deja el pelo con un aroma estupendo y lo hidrata y nutre muchísimo. sientes que te estas cuidando de veras.

1 2 3