Tastes like peanut butter crunch

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

As any american living in Japan can attest, it is extremely difficult to find american cereal in Japan. I am very happy with this product because it tastes just like Peanut Butter Crunch. 10/10 would crunch again.

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are my alternative to Reese's Puff cereal. They soften in milk but don't turn soggy to quickly. The have a really good PB flavor and are kid approved.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Thank you that you carry bumpers. I love them and can't get them at my store anymore.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a pre-workout carb and I love it - so tasty on its own or with milk!

PEANUT BUTTER BUMPERS.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

A GR8 ALL NATURAL INGREDIENT BREAKFAST OR ANYTIME TREAT!! :-)

Peanut butter cereal

Posted by nslnsl on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

+ Crunchy + Doesn't get soggy that fast + Not as peanutty as anticipated but there's a distinct peanut butter taste to it. - Slightly too sweet

Addictive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cereal is delicious. Tastes so good you can't get enough!

Hard to find at local stores.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I am able to find this delicious and healthy product at a local store, it is OVERPRICED. I love that I can order multiple units at a better price and with FREE shipping! My kids LOVE this cereal!! SO glad I found this and am able to order on-line!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the peanut butter taste. Great with or without milk. I will be ordering again.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

IMO, Peanut Butter Bumpers are simply the best cereal out there. With or without milk, my hands down favorite. I'm pleased iherb.com is stocking this cereal - I'm ordering my second shipment of six boxes! Highly recommended ...

1 2