Pretty good for Instant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste is pretty good for Instant. No funky charcoal burnt flavor like the supermarket brands.

Great taste for freeze dried

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is great coffee. I didn't have great expectations to begin with, but was surprised at how full its flavor is. It's just a great form of coffee to have, to add to mochas or fraps or other baking.

Super quick and nice flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Okay - living near Seattle, I should be the ultimate coffee snob, however, I was partly converted to instant while living abroad. This coffee is the perfect balance. Pricey, but it does last as 1 tsp = 1 cup of coffee.

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This decaf has very good flavor and uses a chemical-free method of taking the caffeine out.

Much better than expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't have much expectation, because it is "instant" and "decaf", but surprisingly this is tasty. I love it!

Always Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We love our Mt. Hagen Decaf. It tastes like the real thing.

Tasty Instant Organic Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my 'go to' beverage. It has a rich taste but doesn't make me jittery like coffees with caffeine.

Taste Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find organic, decaf, instant coffee - so glad iherb has this product! I told my mom about it too, and she is hooked as well. I love iherb and it's great selection of products!!!

Mormon Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is coffee, as a Mormon one should refrain from coffee, why is this coffee different that Mormons can drink. If this was your question, do not drink it but if you believe Heavenly Father loves us and have made a special coffee for us to drink and be happy, then this is the right coffee you can drink. Its not like other coffee, which leave a taste over your drink and urges you to have more. It does no effect to your body but merely satisfies you feelings. I truly encourage drink when you please and not as an habit like an addiction.

Good instant coffee