great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good, delicious coffee

This coffee tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good instant decaf coffee., the best I have tried so far.. It is hard to find and I am very glad that the price at iHerb is much lower than where I used to buy it.

Key to My Bulletproof Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great to mix with mct oil, simply best for health Key LOV 2373 to get extra cash off

Mount Hagen decaf coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Decaf coffee is very good. Best brand I've tasted.

its coffee!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good flavor for a decaf instant!!

Mount Hagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Same as the regular

Love this Decaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's so important to have organic products and this is the only organic coffee I have found in an instant that is good it tastes incredible

When only "real" Coffee will do

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor without caffeine.

Love this decaffeinated coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great coffee flavour without all the caffeine of normal coffee

WORLD'S MOST DELICIOUS ORGANIC, DECAF INSTANT COFFEE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mount Hagen organic, instant, fair trade, decaf coffee is the most delicious coffee I've ever tasted! I'm completely addicted to it, and I love the convenience of making a single cup when I want one, instead of a whole pot of coffee. If you didn't know it was decaf, you would never guess in a million years because it's soooo delicious! And being a health nut, I love that it's organic. (Conventional coffee is one of the most over-sprayed of crops!) And knowing that is is "fair trade" coffee makes me feel even better about the purchase, knowing the farmers who grew it were paid a fair market value for their labor. I moved from a large city to a smaller city last year, and I can't find this coffee in any local stores. But fortunately, I'm able to order it online from iHerb! The coffee arrived very quickly within days of placing my order. I'm very happy with the prompt service. Thank you, iHerb. And thank you, Mount Hagan, for making my favorite coffee in the world!