Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best coffee I have ever tasted!! It sure is better than any coffee for any coffee maker, and puts Starbuck's coffee to shame, and this bottle as other reviewers also stated last and last and last, just amazing, and to steal a phrase, good to the last drop, no, will instead say, delicious to the last drop! Just love it and be not be put off by the price when a bottle of this takes you through the whole month, did for me anyway with two cups a day.

Organic Instant Coffee

Posted by lovelyBunny on April 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

it's not easy to find organic instant, and this is also pretty tasty. we keep it on hand for the times we don't have time to brew fresh coffee and we really like it. One of the better instant coffees.

Instant coffee tastes like instant coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can't understand all the rave about this product. The taste was not bad, but not nearly as "real coffee" tasting as I expected. Instant is instant.

ASTONISHING! The BEST instant coffee in the world. Period.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Being a Food and Nutritional Scientist by profession I am very fussy when it comes to my coffee. In my humble opinion this is without a doubt the best tasting instant coffee currently available in the world. I live in the UK and import this by the case. It really IS that good. It is so good that I even add it to my brewed coffee in the morning. Amazing!

Great Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only coffee I want to buy. It is organic, which is hard to find locally. It tastes great, and I know I will not take in a bunch of chemicals. Please keep it in stock. Good, fast service here. Thank you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

This instant coffee is the one I have at my desk. It's so good that I can't tell the difference between this instant and regular-perked coffee. Fresh taste without the chemical aftertaste of conventional instant coffees. Worth the price.

Mount Hagen organic coffee

Posted by karishma on July 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality organic coffee!

Great coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, rounded, delicious coffee. I used to buy the sachets but found that each sachet was not quite enough for one cup, so now I get the jar.

Best Instant Coffee and it's organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've never been a fan of instant coffee until I tried Mount Hagen Organic Coffee. It has a great taste, it's organic and fair trade. Nothing better!

Amazingly better than any regular

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on December 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I make a big, strong cup with this. It makes a darn good-tasting coffee that will rev up your engines, mental and metabolic. Instant boasts the beauty of simplicity as well. I love a good coffee, and this German brand can't be beat. Do enjoy!