Clean and sweet smelling.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best smelling counter top spray or cleaning product I have ever tried. Rose and geranium! It is perfect in the kitchen, I would use this in an all purpose or window cleaner as well. I would give it half a star less, because it leaves a residue, and I recommend wiping over with a clean, moist cloth. Then again, I would give it half a star more because it cleans every stain on our counter top!

Lovely scent!

Posted by Jeannie-in-Korea on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying to go natural with my cleaning products but I really dislike the smell of vinegar. This is my new main cleaner!

The best cleaner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use to buy this at whole foods in the states, but now live in South Korea and are unable to get it, until we saw it on Iherb! The smell is wonderful, its natural and it cleans great, thanks Iherb for stocking another super product :)

Lovely effective surface wipe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of the best surface wipe. Will continue to purchase this from iHerb. Fast and neat shipment.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The only all purpose cleaner I use now. Love the smell and it is very effective.

Would purchase again and again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite Mrs Meyers product because it just smells so amazing. Have brought 3 others since (this is my favorite scent) and love them wont be without!

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. Feels clean at once, and looks/is clean as well. I love that it really smells purely of flowers. Much better than all those strong soap/chemical smells all the time. I truly get in a good mood of this smell.

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Countertop Spray, Geranium Scent

Posted by squzza on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

запах не вызывает тошноту, грязь оттирает отлично!

I love this countertop spray!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It gets the dirt and grime off the countertop and dining tables. And the smell is wonderful. Do not need any air fresheners this is all you need!

Lovely smell!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one has i wonderfull smell, and it does the job as well. Probably not good enough for the really dirty kitchen-jobs, but as a little bench-freshener it worsk very well.

1 2