My favourite softner

Posted by goodstuff on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, it is gentle on my clothes and make them soft to put on... nice

My to-go fabric softener

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the floral scent. Whenever I use this product, I find this much 'softer' compared to conventional softeners including Downy.

I Love This Fabric Softener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very Concentrated! A little goes a loooong way. I have had my 32oz size bottle for a month. I do around 4 loads per week. I'm not even half way through the bottle. Will definitely buy this again! And I love the soft lingering scent; just like a geranium.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is good fabric softener. I use half capful each time (my washing machine was a small one, 6 kg each time) and the smell last on my clothes. I tried another band (also from iherd) which was not as good as this one even i used one full capful. I already reorder another scent from Mrs. Meyers. Hope it is good too.

Softness in a bottle

Posted by ShokoFlomel on August 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this wonderful conditioner again as it is extremely good. First of all, softness. It adds so much softness to clothes that it is pleasant to touch . Secondly, the scent. It is very light and non—obtrusive but pleasant and summerish. Finally, non—allergic and non—aggressive. All the things washed with this conditioner are pleasant to touch and have no allergic elements. No ill reactions at all. I strongly recommend this stuff.

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

it smells sweet & lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful fragrance lasts for ages on clothes. Big Fan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

알고구입했지만 받아보니 작네요,. 향도좋구 요즘섬유유연제참말이많은데 심적으로안심이되서좋아요. 무료배송기간되면 다시구입하려구요

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell. Works okay.