Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best hand soap. Lovely scent and easy to wash off. Not drying and seems to be mosturing my hands. will stick to Mrs Meyers from now on. Thanks iHerb.

Nasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how they can call this lavender, because it does NOT smell like lavender... the scent was awful and it literally made me gag. Threw the entire bottle out.

Smells perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far one of the best hand soaps I have used! Very good value for money & it really smells perfect. I love it!

Smells amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans my hands without leaving them dry. The sweet lavender scent is very pleasant every time, too.

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Liquid Hand Soap refill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap, the cleaning and the smell.

Love this smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells more like raw leaves of english lavender. But I love this smell and the soap is pretty soft, doesn't make hand skin dry.

Fantastic Product with an awesome smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of it so much that I really look forward to washing my hands with it every time that I need to. And, my 5 year old daughter loves it too, she knew the moment that I change what we were using before to this Meyer's hand soap just by its soothing natural scent. I also love that their have a refill size so I don't have to purchase it as often which means that we get lots of uses out of it, and the price is great compare to other places. This will definitely be on my iherb shopping list for reorders.

Clean without the chemicals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It is silky and smells great. I have purchased this product to refill the hand soap dispensers in my home. I think this is a great find... comes in many natural aromas. Enjoy

Great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent. Works great.

Not a big fan of lavender scented products...

Posted by Seachell-by-the-seashore on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

...but this one is quite subtle & lovely! The quality of all Mrs. Meyers products is exceptional - iHerb makes them exceptionally affordable!

1 2