Posted by Mickiann on December 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Negative: This candle smells just like the all-purpose lavender cleanser of the same brand. That is not a good thing, in my book. Positive: Long-lasting. Good size for the price.

Baby like smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this smell in my room and bathroom, it makes me have a caring and warm feeling. It is my first try to buy an organic candle which has no harm to the environment (I supposed, as their ingredient list is written: it is renewable wax from a mix of soy and corn ingredients), anyway, at least I feel comfortable when I light up this candle. It is great to get it on iherb, and thanks to Mrs. Meyers.

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Scented Soy Candle Lavender Scent, 7.2oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

氣味很舒服很清香, 但價錢比較貴點, 如如平點更好

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

great scent (not cheap or artificial smelling) and adorable

Hmmmmmm ......

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

This smell is far from lavender and when I first tried it among guests we all agreed that the smell was kind of repulsive like a WC cleaner product. Lavender smell lovers will be hardly dissapointed. Still it is a best quality natural candle and I'm always devoted to Mrs Meyers products except of this lanender candle.

smell good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

smell good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

smells great on its own without the need to light it.

Great smell, good for environment

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of these candles and I like that we're not damaging the environment by using them. Mr.s Meyers is a consistently reliable brand and these candles do not disappoint.

Delightful! Very fragrant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this candle. When it arrived I opened it up and left it in my living room. I came home a few hours later and I could smell it right away when I walked in- I hadn't even lit the candle yet! The smell is very sweet and it is strong. Love it. Will repurchase.

Lovely Candle

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Long burning and wonderful scent. Have bought this twice now and will continue to!