Posted by Mickiann on December 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Negative: This candle smells just like the all-purpose lavender cleanser of the same brand. That is not a good thing, in my book. Positive: Long-lasting. Good size for the price.

Hmmmmmm ......

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

This smell is far from lavender and when I first tried it among guests we all agreed that the smell was kind of repulsive like a WC cleaner product. Lavender smell lovers will be hardly dissapointed. Still it is a best quality natural candle and I'm always devoted to Mrs Meyers products except of this lanender candle.

something about the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is some extra smell other than lavender, that I don´t like :(

Meh but gets the job done

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not the best smelling lavender soy candle I've had. I guess it's cheaper so that's what I should expect. The scent is too sweet for me and kind of makes me nauseous.

Artificial scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like it due to the strong artificial scent. Was looking for something more natural.

Overpowering scent

Posted by claireabelle on August 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this candle, but I found the scent really strong and overpowering. Perhaps best for true lavender lovers.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

This scent is not pure lavender, the burn is clean since it's soy, but I don't LOVE the scent, disappointed.