For Candle Lovers

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this soy candle. I'm a lavender enthusiast, so I just knew that I had to try this. This candle is SO fragrant that I lit it in my bedroom, and when I left the door opened, the scent trailed all the way down the hallway and downstairs. But as fragrant as it is, it's not overwhelming. I love the burning time--35 hours. You can't beat this deal for under $10. The only issue that I have with this candle is that it lacked the true lavender essence that I love so much. Real lavender isn't a sweet as this candle. All in all, this is a good deal.

Very strong scent, not good if you don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the other Lavender products in the Meyers range, the scent is very strong but a bit artificial. It's actually a bit too much for me, and I like strong scents.

strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

have a strong

good candle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

smell is pretty average compared to the lavender hand wash / dishwashing liquid I prefer the freshness of the basil in the candles

something about the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is some extra smell other than lavender, that I don´t like :(

Meh but gets the job done

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not the best smelling lavender soy candle I've had. I guess it's cheaper so that's what I should expect. The scent is too sweet for me and kind of makes me nauseous.

Artificial scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like it due to the strong artificial scent. Was looking for something more natural.

Overpowering scent

Posted by claireabelle on August 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this candle, but I found the scent really strong and overpowering. Perhaps best for true lavender lovers.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

This scent is not pure lavender, the burn is clean since it's soy, but I don't LOVE the scent, disappointed.

All Cracked

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Last time I ordered candles from here, three of them were cracked. Please wrap it up more securely....