Mt Capra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for some time and find that it has helped with my stomach discomfort. I was happy to find Mt. Capra offered by your company. Thank you.

Potasium supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best way to bring your Potasium level up with the least effort. One heaping tsp in a hot cup of water in the morning will work wonders..

Charles Jankowski

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good price and the product appears to be excellent. I have only used for about 2-3 weeks so I can't provide a more thorough report as to it's perceived affects. I think after a few months I could report more results. I do feel that the mineral content will boost a person's PH as well as help with joint issues and from what I read, a more youthful complexion.

Finally, an answer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was plagued by leg cramps due to using Albuterol for asthma, which strips the minerals out of your muscles. Up until I found this product, I was making huge daily efforts to get enough potassium to offset the cramping. This product is easy to use, I just put a couple TBSP in my morning coffee and evening Hot Chocolate, and no more leg cramps. The added benefit is I get to support a local business. This business is located in my little town of Chehalis, Washington.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good taste, easy to use in a variety of ways. Kids like it.

Great product disappointed in the price increase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do love this stuff but I'm a bit disappointed in the price jump. I won't be ordering as much as I have in the past. It is a very good product though.

Mr.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised by the taste...it's good! I have even used it is the making of French Toast instead of milk. I wish it did not have silica so if you could remove it, please do so.

…potent protein & mineral shake...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

…blend this w/my MT. CAPRA Coconut Dream 4 a potent…tasty…healthy pick me up

feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel good when I have this, I am generally an acidic person and get a lot of migraines and headaches from acid levels being too high. This is good at alkalizing. I put a tablespoon in my morning coffee. Tastes a bit "goaty", but not too bad

Review of Mt. Capra Mineral Whey, 50.8 oz (1440 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with the product, but the proof will come from improved X-rays taken on my knees and hip. I am going to continue taking Mt. Capra Mineral Whey. I want to belief that I can be helped as I read that others have been helped.

1 2