Mt Whitney Organic Coffee, Whole Bean Peru

Posted by Reviewer2608174 on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best tasting coffees, I have ever had before! It's low acid and has a chocolate undertone to it. I am going to be a repeat customer for this coffee!

Mild and flavorful

Posted by 4615806100190853992 on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A full-tasting but still mild coffee. I mix the beans with a dark roast to suit my taste.

California Coffee Freak

Posted by 4758394179553176325 on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like organic medium roast coffee. This is by far the best I have ever tasted. It is very fresh and is a very high quality coffee. I highly recomend it

nice flavor

Posted by 5364504468157235511 on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

its really good coffee

Bland coffee, lacks aroma

Posted by caffeinated on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prepare my coffee in a french press and drink it black. This coffee was too mild and acidic for my taste. It doesn't work for my morning coffee. It makes a weak brew so I've been drinking it in the evening or late afternoon just to finish the bag (I could never waste coffee!). I also have to add more beans than my usual measurements or it turns out too watered down. One of my favorite pleasures from drinking coffee is the aroma. These beans are a pale medium roast and very dry. They don't even smell that great right after grinding. I keep my beans in an airtight container in the freezer and use them daily, they go fast. I like drinking different types of roasts, I didn't enjoy this one at all.

Too sour, good with milk

Posted by 5466387478726642637 on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like to drink my coffee black sometimes, and this coffee has such strong chocolate tones that its actually kind sour. Great with milk, terrible black.

good blend, good taste

Posted by 5533560968308034190 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Buying coffee over the internet can be a hit or miss thing flavor wise. This one is a good one though- smooth flavor, not too acid or bitter- my kind of coffee. Will buy again.

Just very good organic whole beans according to our family taste.

Posted by 5348608872866118494 on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since we discovered via iHerb organic whole beans coffee, we tried almost all kinds of suppliers. This one is between our favorites. We like not to much roast and this is exactly like we prefer.

Great quality