!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Took it for gift! kid whom i bought loves it! he can't wait to take a bath so he can draw on the bath tube :)

No more whining at bath time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 2yo totally loves drawing and she hated bath time. From the moment I said "let's draw in the bath!" and till now - I'm a happy mom with a sparkling clean kid :)

Great fun for the bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These crayons have been a great novelty for my 3 year old. It's a great way to get her to have a bath. I'm not sure how long she will last before she gets bored of them, but I find that if I think of something different to draw each time she stays interested. I've been careful to have her draw away from the tiles, because the warning on the packaging states that the crayons can stain grout!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves these! So much fun and great to keep her occupied while i wash her hair

The kids love these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The kids think it's great to draw in the bath. Going away quickly when you wash it off. Provides no marks.

Fun Fun Fun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 2 year old loves it!

Bon jeux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mon fils adore. S'enlève très facilement, ne tache pas la baignoire. Attention tout de même aux joints de carrelage.

Fun for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A fun for my 5 year old, he likes the crayons. Easy to wash.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids have fun drawing and writing on walls in the bathroom. I just wish they were much longer though. Nice product!

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son always go bath because of this crayons. Beautiful color!!! It's fun fun fun.