Great fun for the bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These crayons have been a great novelty for my 3 year old. It's a great way to get her to have a bath. I'm not sure how long she will last before she gets bored of them, but I find that if I think of something different to draw each time she stays interested. I've been careful to have her draw away from the tiles, because the warning on the packaging states that the crayons can stain grout!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves these! So much fun and great to keep her occupied while i wash her hair

The kids love these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The kids think it's great to draw in the bath. Going away quickly when you wash it off. Provides no marks.

Fun Fun Fun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 2 year old loves it!

Bon jeux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mon fils adore. S'enlève très facilement, ne tache pas la baignoire. Attention tout de même aux joints de carrelage.

Fun for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A fun for my 5 year old, he likes the crayons. Easy to wash.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids have fun drawing and writing on walls in the bathroom. I just wish they were much longer though. Nice product!

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son always go bath because of this crayons. Beautiful color!!! It's fun fun fun.

durable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

both my sons like this product. And unlike other bath crayons that i bought before, thouse are very durable

Bath crayons!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best purchases I've made! There were many tears as I got my 18 month old out of the bath and away from these crayons. Easy clean up and my son LOVED them.