Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best protein bars I have ever had and I had tried loads! I'd even take this over a regular candy bar! Only downside is that they go out of stock way too fast and that iHerb doesnt stock their other flavors which I have heard are unreal! Get the Cinnamon Swirl ones in!!

Very good๐Ÿ˜Š

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These bars are now one of my favorites . Really nice texture, very good taste. This is really like eating a candy bar, without a gilty mind๐Ÿ˜‰ love them and im definatly buying more! !

OMG soooo good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Among best tasting bars and I've tried lots: all quests, detour, power system, weider, vp lab... lots. Ingredients could be better but u surely won't be disappointed with the taste. Not the best for cutting but perfect instead of sneakers/mars and such

THE BEST PROTEIN BAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i read reviews for this bar and ordered and by far this is the best protein bar i had, its so filling and tasty...

THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As all reviewers mention this is the BEST. I use to buy it from my home country but they have been out of stock for the last three months. They run out so fast that I have to order online. Now iHerb has also ran out of stock....

Very Hard To Eaten

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not my first time of ordering this product, however this time it comes very hard to eat and feels like gum. Iโ€™m trying to contact iHerb to see if they could do something about it

๋ง›์žˆ์–ด์š” ใ…Žใ…Ž

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ํ€˜์ŠคํŠธ๋ฐ” ์ฟ ํ‚ค๋„์šฐ๋ณด๋‹ค ๋” ์ดˆ์ฝ”๋ง›์ด๋‚˜๊ณ  ํฌ๋Ÿฐํ‚ค๊ฐ€ ์กฐ๊ธˆ์”ฉ ์”นํ˜€์š”. ์†์€ ์ข€ ๋” ๊พธ๋•๊พธ๋•ํ•จ ใ…‹ใ…‹ ์นœ๊ตฌ๊ฐ€ ์บฌ๋ผ๋ฉœ ๊ฐ™๋‹ค๊ณ  ํ•จ ์•”ํŠผ ์นผ๋กœ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ์ข€ ์žˆ์ง€๋งŒ ์ด๊ฒŒ ์ ค ๋ง›์žˆ์Œ!!!

These are incredibly delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My nutrition and fitness coach recommended these and they are amazing. I do weight lifting, HIIT along with caloric restriction (no sugars, empty carbs, etc) along with a single cheat day a week. These are great supplements to my diet and they fit in to my regiment perfectly.

very good