tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very sweet, but tasty and has real raspberry.

not my flavour

Posted by moshibah on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

if you like fruity taste buy it, otherwise don't waste you money

New favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many many different brands of protein bars. Most are far too chemical tasting & my go to has always been quest. I still enjoy those but wanted something new. I love the still soft but crunchy texture of Combat Crunch bars. Flavours are on point & delicious & not chemical tasting whatsoever! This white chocolate raspberry & the cookies & cream are the best flavours I have tried so far. Could not recommend more highly!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Totally satisfied

Posted by MissLift on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

High fiber, 20g of protein, low sugar, under 200kcal and tasting awesome! Combat crunch is my second favorite brand of bar after Quest bar. They simply taste good. The cookie-like texture is soft and topped off with crunchy bits. Quite big, I find it a perfect on-the-go meal replacement, it keeps me full for a solid 4 hours. Mp uses actual fruits, the bar is topped with freeze dried raspberries, which makes it delicious without being too sweet. The only drawback with Combat crunch is the inconsistency of their stock. When fresh those bars are really great, when you get an older batch, which happened to me once, the product is falling apart, difficult to chew and taste off.

Good taste,good protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The most delicious protein bar in the planet!

Fast delivery and nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Received my order in 6 days. I love this white choco raspberry more than choco chip cookie dough!

best tasting protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is so delicious!!! I am going to order it again. Its not too sweet and it feels like im getting a treat! Recommended for sweet tooth fatties like me!

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Oct 2017 - the new bar is different, coating is lighter, less sweet, there are more raspberries inside the bar...not sure if I prefer the old or new Jun 2017 - If you're looking for a change form chocolate, caramel, PB, or cake, this is it :) I quite like the chewy texture and the white chocolate coating. It's not as tasty as Carb Killa but their protein source is better. 22/08/2017 - second box of the same flavour, these turn out to be softer than the first order but same great flavour! YUM!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best protein bar I've had so far. The drizzle of raspberry and the white chocolate outer layer is really well made and crunchy with some wafer bits. This tastes amazing. If you like raspberry then this is the one for you.

1 2 3